Make a donation.
- NEW “Test and Treat HIV/HBV Emergency Project
- The Nurses Without Borders
- Bulk donations of food/medicine needed in many countries. Contact Us.
- The Rohingya project.
- Feminine-Perspective Magazine
- RINJ Sexual Assault Clinics (RSAC) provide services including midwifery, STI, HIV testing, meds, & all public services 100% FREE.
You may use PayPal if you wish.
For help you can contact us on WhatsApp using +16477399279
Canadian INTERAC email transfer: All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating Canadian financial institution including the Royal Bank, TD Bank, Bank of Montreal and many more.
You may also send us a note to explain in greater detail which of our services you wish to donate to:
- Safety of women and children from sexual violence.
- Medical assistance to rape survivors and those infected with HIV/HBV/other STDs
- Current projects:
COVID-19 Patient Support (Mostly home care and in some countries we provide clinical diagnostics and RT-PCR tests for COVID-19 and/or radiography and analysis plus other testing. This applies mostly where we operate HIV clinics. Contact us with your questions.)
- The Nurses Without Borders
- RINJ Sexual Assault Clinics
- HelpLine Workers (global)
- Prophylaxis Medication Support (Where we pay for the patient medications directly to a pharmaceutical solutions provider which then drop ships to the patient or arranges pickup.)
- Test and Treat HIV/HBV Emergency Project
- Feminine-Perspective Magazine (Gener Equality)
- Bulk donations of food/medicine
- Funding of Other Agencies
- Needs of patients in Venezuela / Philippines / Iraq / Syria / Yemen / Ghana / Colombia
- Trial Preparation and prosecution of rape/incest/sex assault
- Women’s Rights
Listing the needs of patients in Venezuela. Food is desperately needed. Drugs for patients with chronic illness – medications for diabetes, COPD, for hypertensive heart disease, like beta blockers, ace inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, clinic needs like IV ringers, saline, glucose, basic analgesics like acetaminophen, non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs, anti-histamines, H2 blockers, pediatric meds. The people of Venezuela Have NOTHING. Photo Credit: Rosa Yamamoto
Become a member? Join
Become a Volunteer
Confidentially report an exploited child.
Some people who know the organisation do specify where they would like funds to go. For example if you add a note “HIV” 100% of your gift will go to purchasing the free HIV self-test (blood test not saliva) kits the RINJ Nurses Without Borders provide patients in developing nations.
Generally, all personal donor funds are used to purchase supplies.
Hence, once the cost of processing your donation is paid and the net amount is deposited in our Royal Bank of Canada account, more than 97% of your donation reaches women and children in need.
The remaining 3% pays administrative costs like phone bills, bank fees, internet bandwidth (which is how you are reading this). The vast majority of RINJ workers are unpaid volunteers, interns, and exchange program workers. It’s hard work and not something most people would want to make a life out of, but someone must do that work and it is an ideal place to learn the craft of nursing and medical doctoring.
Tax Notice: Not-for-profit Corporation Canadian NGO
This means that RINJ is a “qualified organization” exempt from federal income tax.
The RINJ Foundation does not promise, adduce, undertake, guarantee or in any way imply that by making a donation you will benefit from tax credits, tax deductions or any compensation whatsoever, regardless of country. Please check with your tax advisor. View our Charter Information and Policies.
Notice to American Donors:
A deduction for a contribution to a Canadian organization is not allowed if the contributor reports no taxable income from Canadian sources on the United States income tax return
Contact Your Tax Consultant
If you do not know or understand the tax deductions allowed in your country for a donation to The RINJ Foundation in Canada, please consult your taxation advise provider.
The RINJ Foundation
3219 Yonge Street, Suite 119,
Toronto, Ontario M4N 3S1 Canada
Message Form: @RINJ.org
Contact The RINJ Foundation on Phone, WhatsApp or SMS text: +1 647-739-9279 Home
Corporate Name: The RINJ Foundation
Corporation Number: 8224455
DUNS number 203464961
Business Number: (BN)849710447RC0001
Governing Legislation: Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act – 2012-08-21
If you have made a mistake and need a refund please contact us without delay. Click Here
Click image to enlarge. Medical workers in Burnham Park, Baguio City, Philippines, meet thousands of Filipinos and share discreet information on free testing either at the Cordillera Region ‘RINJ Sexual Assault Clinic’ (RSAC Nurses Without Borders) or with a free self-administered blood test. (See our How-To instructional Video.) Photo Credit: May 28, 2018 – The RINJ Foundation