You will be a warrior in the fight for the health and safety of women and children in some of the most difficult areas of the world. Help the RSAC Nurses Without Borders.
Donate to numerous humanitarian projects underway.
- Bulk donations of food/medicine are needed in many countries. Contact Us.
- The Nurses Without Borders are extracting American and Canadian Nurses from Syria. 6/17/2019
- RINJ Sexual Assault Clinics (RSAC), general Health Care including HIV testing, meds, & all public service are provided 100% FREE. Please help us do this.
- Let’s get the anti-child exploitation message out stronger this year. The 2019 “End Child Sex Trade” program adds incest and child rape prevention training for mothers.
- Case studies show porn drives the child sex trade. Hence, fighting porn is also part of the 2019 campaign. It’s going to get nasty on porn-site owners and promoters.
You can also make a donation via Stripe, fast and secure.
Or a Canadian INTERAC email transfer. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating Canadian financial institution including the Royal Bank, TD Bank, Bank of Montreal and many more. Help us end child exploitation.
Become a member? Join
Become a Volunteer
Confidentially report an exploited child.
Tell the world that this conduct of men will not be tolerated. “Don’t Buy A Kid “, is what 2 billion women must say to the world because it is time to aggressively make a change and end the child sex trade.
7th Annual Campaign begins mid 2019. Help the Nurses.
7th Annual “End Child Sex Trade” Campaign mid-2019.
Fundamental RINJ women’s issues.
- Female Genital Mutilation
- FPMag Women’s Views
- HIV/AIDS (free) Testing
- Mysogyny vs Gender Equality
- Rape and Sexual Assault defined
- Women’s Literature
- War Crime of Rape
“RINJ” (RINJ.ngo / RINJ.ong ) is a private, non-profit, association of humanitarians including nurses, midwives, medics, EMS workers, doctors, lawyers and investigators fighting for the safety of women and children around the world. This association of members comprises an organized and structured global NGO, Civil Society group and *Social Movement. (*Including several of its subsidiary units RINJ in some regions seeks to empower oppressed population elements to mount effective challenges and resist the more powerful and advantaged elites.)
- freedom to offer humanitarian assistance when & where needed; &
- maintain RINJ independence from political, religious & economic influence.
RINJ volunteers provide assistance to women and children in distress, to survivors of natural or man-made disasters & to victims of armed conflict. RINJ fills its role regardless of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
- RINJ nurses and other volunteers observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics; the rule of law; and the universal right to humanitarian assistance.
- RINJ claims full & unfettered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
- RINJ volunteer/members undertake to respect professional codes of ethical standards & maintain independence from political, economic or religious powers.
- RINJ volunteers/members understand the risks and dangers of the missions they carry out and make no claim for themselves or their assigns for any form of compensation other than that which The RINJ Foundation might be able to afford them.
- Impartiality & neutrality are not equal to silence. When RINJ workers witness extreme acts of violence against individuals or groups, the organisation may speak out publicly. RINJ may seek to bring attention to extreme need and unacceptable suffering when access to justice or lifesaving medical care is impeded, when medical facilities come under threat, when crises like rape for the purpose of genocide are neglected, or when the provision of aid is inadequate or abused.
Tax Notice: Not-for-profit Corporation Canadian NGO
This means that RINJ is a “qualified organization” exempt from federal income tax.
The RINJ Foundation does not promise, adduce, undertake, guarantee or in any way imply that by making a donation you will benefit from tax credits, tax deductions or any compensation whatsoever, regardless of country. Please check with your tax advisor. View our Charter Information and Policies.
Notice to American Donors:
A deduction for a contribution to a Canadian organization is not allowed if the contributor reports no taxable income from Canadian sources on the United States income tax return
Contact Your Tax Consultant
If you do not know or understand the tax deductions allowed in your country for a donation to The RINJ Foundation in Canada, please consult your taxation advise provider.
The RINJ Foundation
3219 Yonge Street, Suite 119,
Toronto, Ontario M4N 3S1 Canada
Message Form: @RINJ.org
Contact The RINJ Foundation on Phone, WhatsApp or SMS text: +1 647-739-9279
Corporate Name: The RINJ Foundation
Corporation Number: 8224455
DUNS number 203464961
Business Number: (BN)849710447RC0001
Governing Legislation: Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act – 2012-08-21
If you have made a mistake and need a refund please contact us without delay. Click Here
Where does your gift go? Education. Prosecution. Prevention.
Some people who know the organisation do specify where they would like funds to go. For example if you add a note “HIV” 100% of your gift will go to purchasing the free HIV self-test (blood test not saliva) kits the RINJ Nurses Without Borders provide patients in developing nations.
Generally, all personal donor funds are used to purchase supplies.
Hence, once the cost of processing your donation is paid and the net amount is deposited in our Royal Bank of Canada account, more than 97% of your donation reaches women and children in need.
The remaining 3% pays administrative costs like phone bills, bank fees, internet bandwidth (which is how you are reading this). The vast majority of RINJ workers are unpaid volunteers, interns, and exchange program workers. It’s hard work and not something most people would want to make a life out of, but someone must do that work and it is an ideal place to learn the craft of nursing and medical doctoring.
Click image to enlarge. Medical workers in Burnham Park, Baguio City, Philippines, meet thousands of Filipinos and share discreet information on free testing either at the Cordillera Region ‘RINJ Sexual Assault Clinic’ (RSAC Nurses Without Borders) or with a free self-administered blood test. (See our How-To instructional Video.) Photo Credit: May 28, 2018 – The RINJ Foundation