Fighting for the safety of women and children.
As an NGO (Non-Government Organization) The RINJ Foundation seeks to assist the United Nations efforts of monitoring and investigation of reports of the rape of persons in regions of conflict or war and to assist agencies bring support to victims and (through accurate and impartial evidence gathering by volunteers and paid workers) bring justice to perpetrators.
"RINJ" (RINJ.ngo / RINJ.ong ) is a private, non-profit
, association of humanitarians including nurses, midwives, medics, EMS workers, doctors, lawyers and investigators fighting for the safety of women and children around the world.
This association of members comprises an organized and structured global NGO, Civil Society group and *Social Movement. (*Including several of its subsidiary units RINJ in some regions seeks to empower oppressed population elements to mount effective challenges and resist the more powerful and advantaged elites.) The RINJ Foundation
RINJ operates 100% on funds from private funders
to ensure RINJ
RINJ volunteers provide assistance to women and children in distress
- freedom to offer humanitarian assistance when & where needed; &
- maintain RINJ independence from political, religious & economic influence.
to survivors of natural or man-made disasters & to victims of armed conflict. RINJ fills its role regardless of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
- RINJ volunteers observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics; the rule of law; and the universal right to humanitarian assistance.
- RINJ claims full & unfettered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
- RINJ volunteer/members undertake to respect professional codes of ethical standards & maintain independence from political, economic or religious powers.
- RINJ volunteers/members understand the risks and dangers of the missions they carry out and make no claim for themselves or their assigns for any form of compensation other than that which The RINJ Foundation might be able to afford them.
- Impartiality & neutrality are not equal to silence. When RINJ workers witness extreme acts of violence against individuals or groups, the organisation may speak out publicly. RINJ may seek to bring attention to extreme need and unacceptable suffering when access to justice or lifesaving medical care is impeded, when medical facilities come under threat, when crises like rape for the purpose of genocide are neglected, or when the provision of aid is inadequate or abused.
- Crimes Against Humanity, 2012 to 2018-09-21. RINJ Claims the right for any of its members capable, to arrest and detain for transport to the Hague any ISIS person who
1) in a contiguous set of actions to or from the moment of being observed comitting an act in contravention of the Rome Statute; and
2) who in so doing also simultaneously claims to be or showing that they are, by uniform, flag bearing, or outright statement, members of the alleged War Criminal Group known as "The Islamic State".