Contact The RINJ Foundation
Staff Writer: Katie Alsop
Staff Writer: Sharon Santiago
Senior Staff Writer: Melissa Hemingway, @MelisaHemingway
Art: Rosa Yamamoto
Web Publishing F. Harris
All Rights Reserved by The RINJ Foundation
What do feminists want for women:
- an equal opportunity for education;
- equal opportunity to drive vehicles and use any form of transportation;
- fair and equal wages;
- freedom from discrimination;
- no restrictions on owning property; and
- to be safe from violence and slavery.
We Stand #WithRefugees
Be a part of this important humanitarian action. #WithRefugees .
The RINJ Foundation Women have floated the idea of hosting or partnering with another UN Civil Society NGO for a conference on the Global Misogyny Crisis that is threatening the safety of women around the world.
Join our fight against HIV/AIDS. Try our HIV-Transmission-Quiz.