Facebook where RINJ had over 65,000 followers is allowing and concomitantly encouraging its members to promote the killing of Russians in Ukraine.
Thou shall not kill.
This global American company promoting murder and homicide is not unlike Facebook’s past in promoting rape and murder of girls and women for the sake of stirring up controversy, readership and advertising revenue.
We presume this policy includes promoting the killing the ethnic Russian citizens of the Donbass region and ethnic Russians throughout Ukraine.
“We will bring an action against this reprehensible company via the United Nations and by every means available. All extra legal action against Facebook is on the table.”
Read the ten commandments or the Hebrew sayings. Read the Quran. In every case, thou shall not kill is paramount.
When a $5 billion dollar fine to a corporation has the impact-weight of a skin from a peanut on a locomotive engine, you know the company is making too much profit.
And when a huge American corporation fights back against fines by encouraging or just allowing users to belittle, berate, abuse and harass four congressmen, The Squad, because they are women, and because it can, you know it is a pariah and not a friend. Walk away. Delete your account.
Facebook has brought devastating consequences to Philippines by offering Free Internet Data to the 40 million poor and taking control of all privileged communications to government.
The RINJ Foundation implores upon Leni Robredo who is currently the Vice-President of the most endangered country in the world by Meta/Facebook’s scurrilous activities to build a government that foes not rely on Facebook Messenger as a way of communicating the confidential information of the public and adopt a much older and more reliable system: email or written mail communication.
The Philippines has been dragged by Facebook into a six year period of over 35,000 extrajudicial killings and God knows what else including being the worst child slavery industry traded on Facebook and other platforms. Philippines kids are for sale on Facebook.
In July 2017, GMA News reported that “a number” of secret Facebook groups that had been engaging in illegal activity of sharing “obscene” photos of women had been exposed, with the Philippine National Bureau of Investigation warning group members of the possibility of being liable for violating child pornography and anti-voyeurism laws. Facebook stated that it would remove the groups as violations of its community guidelines.
A few days later, GMA News had an interview with one of the female victims targeted by one of the groups, who stated that she received friend requests from strangers and inappropriate messages. After reporting to authorities, the Philippine National Police’s anti-cybercrime unit promised to take action in finding the accounts responsible.
Senator Risa Hontiveros responded to the incidents with the proposal of a law that would impose “stiff penalties” on such group members, stating that “These people have no right to enjoy our internet freedom only to abuse our women and children. We will not allow them to shame our young women, suppress their right to express themselves through social media and contribute to a culture of misogyny and hate”.
America is Sucking life from humanity
We are the (Rape Is No Joke) RINJ Women who fought to remove pro-rape and child-sex-slavery content from social media, ending on 4 Nov. 2011. We then elected to continue as a campaign for the universal rights of women & girls wherever the promise of peace and prosperity through gender equality has not been realized. We incorporated on 21 Aug. 2012, after one decade as a grass roots group called The RINJ Campaign.
RINJ Women strive to end malicious & hateful ideologies fueling the murder of family members, gender-based violence & terrorism in Afghanistan, South Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Ukraine, Iran, & Venezuela. At our women’s care clinics, women’s shelters, and birthing clinics, we energize our tolerant kindness and apply our love for the human family, our caring, & our sharing.
Katie Alsop, Executive Director The RINJ Foundation
Why women and children should leave Facebook for their own safety.
Here are some facts you may or may not realize. The links are the sources of the data.
- If you spent the same time you put into Facebook as face-time with your family & friends, your life & the world would be much better.
- If you have neither friends nor family but used the time you spend on Facebook to join group-oriented activities, your life would be much better.
- Facebook is a hornet’s nest of abuse, bullying, harassment, hatred, racism, brainwashing, fake news, and misogyny. For these reasons it is unhealthy.
- Facebook has become a repository for millions of predators, narcissists, scammers and spies hence it is wasting your time with useless people who will never be your real friends. They, like Facebook executives, see you as one of two things, exploitable or disposable.
- Cambridge Analytica, the British political data-mining firm was allowed by Facebook to exploit the personal data of millions of Facebook users
- Facebook appears to be manipulated by the US government to limit some content that it does not want you to be know about.
- Facebook has sold its services to “so-called enemies of its own nation” for the purpose of changing election results.
- Facebook content is out of control. Take for example the recent photographs submitted by the US Customs and Border Patrol showing American Congresswomen performing random sexual acts on the US President.
- Facebook content includes extensive content from law enforcement professionals and government officials that is racist and hateful.
- Gender-based violence including rape has always been the feature attraction of this site and you can imagine what kind of user that attracts.
- Facebook reads your mail, posts and notes to sense your emotions and then uses psychological tricks to create selling tools for advertisers.
- Facebook executives sell your feelings of inadequacy and your anxiety to advertisers while it pumps up the volume on cool, trendy expensive gadgets, cars, clothes and homes you do not have.
- Facebook encourages you to be someone else, in other words, the better version of yourself that you cannot be in the real world. You end up, however, being completely isolated from the real world because the useless people you are talking to have nothing useful or real to share and may end up wasting as much of your precious time as they have wasted of theirs.
- Facebook doesn’t offer anything of value, it takes your content which it then owns and uses that as its value. It then sells your content to anyone who will buy that content.
- Facebook is not a social media site, it is an advertising company and advertising money is its sole focus.
- The Facebook corporation is motivated to make you addicted to spending many hours if your time on their advertising platform while collecting as much information about you as possible. That is not healthy for you in so many ways.
- The people using Facebook more than five hours a day tend to be somewhat disturbed individuals, or persons with wrongful purpose. They are mining your data and some will even be pretending to be you and using your information to assist an identity theft for the purpose of stealing or creating bogus credit cards, credit purchases and loans accounts–fraud in other words.
- The trend today is away from exploitative operations like Facebook and instead using encrypted Huawei, Android or iPhone applications that the user controls.
More Grievances against Facebook (links are sources)
- Facebook told advertisers it can identify teens feeling ‘insecure’ and ‘worthless’, reports The Guardian.
- The Indian Parliament summons Facebook officials over rampant ‘Fake News’ and privacy concerns.
- After reading a 108-page parliamentary report in Great Britain, some parliamentarians have called Facebook a “Digital Gangster”. Read the report
- Facebook lies to advertisers about its audience claims and is defrauding advertisers who use the site as an advertising medium.
- Facebook has been randomly censoring content it feels may not suit its corrupted processes for making money by any means.
- Facebook is being sued for claiming audiences greater than populations. Read court file: Facebook_ads_Lawsuit
- Facebook will track and collect data from unwitting customers in order to increase advertising revenue, according to a cache of confidential internal emails that were leaked online. Source: RT