Fighting for the safety of women and children.
RINJ Foundation Terms Of Service
Please note that the material presented on this site is provided for the purposes of information dissemination. The information and opinions expressed by the public on any Bulletin Boards, special online Email tools, or other forums conducted on this site are not necessarily those of The RINJ Foundation. Furthermore, neither The RINJ Foundation or its affiliated partner organizations are responsible or liable to any person whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information or opinions provided in this site. When you submit material to this site, you agree that The RINJ Foundation reserves the right to publish the information for any type of use in any medium for an indefinite amount of time. The RINJ Foundation is not responsible for information published by the public on its forums. You shall not submit or otherwise publish through these forums any content which: libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks; violates any law; advocates illegal activity; advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; (collectively "Non-Approved Material").
Do not post any threatening or libellous e-mails or material on this site that would be considered a violation of any law. The RINJ Foundation will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities requests to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such e-mails or materials. The materials presented in this site are subject to the local laws of the Province of Ontario and of Canadian law.
In 2007, 40% of the 90,427 forcible rapes reported were cleared by arrest or "exceptional means." Exceptional means refers to situations where the person refuses to provide information or assistance necessary to obtain an arrest, the defendant dies before being arrested, or the defendant cannot be extradited from another state.
- Fighting Hate in Canada for the Safety of Women & Children.
Published: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 13:44:46
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is correct in saying that Canada has an Islamophobia and anti-Semitism problem. The way ahead must be Inclusivity and diversity. Hate gives license to numerous atrocities committed around the world. This is real and it is shameful. Many Canadians are killing … Continue reading
Fighting Hate in Canada for the Safety of Women & Children.
- Pleading the Rights of Millions in the Philippines
Published: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 11:56:23
Message to Filipinos who Elected a Rapist & Murderer President and a Plea to the World for help. We are many of your nurses, doctors and medical emergency service workers. Our members get our data from the hospital pathology teams … Continue reading
Pleading the Rights of Millions in the Philippines
- RINJ Consultation to the United Nations - Jan. 2017 - More Women Peacekeepers Needed
Being raped in a United Nations' Protection of Civilians (PoC) camp is not the
fulfillment of a promise of safety that beckoned these people to be there. From a
position of trust, UN rapists commit the most heinous of crimes. It is a cancer the UN
has been unable to treat.Read more: UN Peacekeeping Gender Change
- (5-12) Child Rape & Abortion Reality: Death
Published: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 07:15:29
Despite obvious conflicts with spiritual leaders, reproductive rights belong to adults who must have the unfettered ability to choose freely and responsibly if and when to have children. When society allows the rape of small, ovulating children, abortion is on … Continue reading
(5-12) Child Rape & Abortion Reality: Death
- Irish Court Becomes Beacon of Abortion Stupidity
Basically the Court of Appeal in Northern Ireland said, “It’s not up to the Court” when it was asked an opinion on two high court rulings in 2015 and 2016 that said the existing abortion laws violated a woman's rights … Continue reading
Irish Court Becomes Beacon of Abortion Stupidity
- "End Child Sex Trade" 5th Campaign Starts Now
No matter who you are, there is no greater person than the one who stoops down to help a child. -- RINJ June 21, 2017 Cebu City, Philippines -- The RINJ Foundation's 5th Annual Campaign Against Child Sex Slavery ... Continue reading "End Child Sex Trade" 5th Campaign Starts Now
- Falling American Values: Rapist Cosby is Free
Just like other rich men who buy impunity, men like Donald Trump and Bill Clinton accused rapist Bill Cosby has a litany of rape & sexual assault allegations made against him over a long period of time. (See list below) Following six -- Continue readingFalling American Values: Rapist Cosby is Free
- FGM: The American Neo-Cons' Dark Secret
Watch the Video and read below what Facebook says, Ever since Misogynist-In-Chief Donald Trump came to power the trampling of women's rights has increased especially by Trump's corporate cronies. Read also: FGM is a common Child Sexual Assault Crime FGM - Continue readingFGM: The American Neo-Cons' Dark Secret
- What happens now to a Filipino Soldier Who Rapes
The RINJ Foundation Women warn Filipino soldiers to ignore their Commander-in-Chief Duterte's rape order and stop raping Muslim Women in Mindanao because there will be no impunity as promised illegitimately by Duterte. Troops will be accountable under international law for war crimes and the penalty for rape is life in prison. Continue reading
What happens now to a Filipino Soldier Who Rapes
- RINJ Women Comparing 2 Rape Proponents: Trump to Duterte
The things that USA President Donald Trump and Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte share in common is that both are misogynists & Islamophobes. Trump & Duterte are violent toward women and are both sensational recruiters for al Qaeda & The Islamic State (ISIS). Continue reading ...
- Philippines' Tempest in a Teapot Could Explode
May 27, 2017 - Manila - The Skirmish could become Civil War if Duterte's Martial Law runs a year as he threatens. Women and children are in extreme danger in this country and will need international assistance if not intervention. Continue reading...
- Can Duterte Save Rein-of-Terror Presidency? No. Get out.
No. Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte ignored the world’s warnings and has killed thousands of our innocent children. He must leave our country. In the Philippines a person is innocent until proven guilty by a Court with lawful jurisdiction. Duterte can’t be bothered with … Continue reading Can Duterte Save Rein-of-Terror Presidency? No. Get out.
- Falun Dafa Women face rape, organ harvesting.
Truth, compassion and tolerance is the mantra of a spiritual group that has since 1998 challenged the totalitarian-communist beliefs of various regimes running China with fascinating concepts like “truth-compassion-forbearance” and tried to exert its right to exist as a spiritual … Continue reading...
- Duterte Drug War Murders Alarm UN Humanitarians
In Manila, the phone rings and a women in a shaky voice speaks haltingly asking, ‘can you help me, po’. The RINJ Foundation worker responds with a “yes” and a flood of words begins from the caller. Someone has been … Continue reading
Duterte Drug War Murders Alarm UN Humanitarians
- Treating Post Traumatic Rape Syndrome
War Survivors suffer Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Post Traumatic Rape Syndrome (PTRS) is suffered by rape survivors. PTRS is a different illness than PTSD . The RINJ Foundation medical practitioners have become very talented in identifying PTSD and PTRS. … Continue reading ...
Treating Post Traumatic Rape Syndrome
- Subdue Gropers, then get to safety.
… does that make sense? RINJ is Teaching Women and Kids To Clobber Gropers because they are Dangerous Rapists Warning: The time has come for everyone of all ages to learn this message. Groping will no longer be tolerated. Dramatic … Continue reading ...
Subdue the Groper, then get to safety.
- More article & news listings covering the fight for safety of women and children.
RINJ is a private, non-profit
, global association of humanitarians including nurses, midwives, medics, EMS workers, doctors, lawyers and investigators.
RINJ operates 100% on funds from private funders
to ensure RINJ
RINJ volunteers provide assistance to women and children in distress
- freedom to offer humanitarian assistance when & where needed; &
- maintain RINJ independence from political, religious & economic influence.
to survivors of natural or man-made disasters & to victims of armed conflict. RINJ fills its role regardless of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
- RINJ volunteers observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics; the rule of law; and the universal right to humanitarian assistance.
- RINJ claims full & unfettered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
- RINJ volunteer/members undertake to respect professional codes of ethical standards & maintain independence from political, economic or religious powers.
- RINJ volunteers/members understand the risks and dangers of the missions they carry out and make no claim for themselves or their assigns for any form of compensation other than that which The RINJ Foundation might be able to afford them.
- Impartiality & neutrality are not equal to silence. When RINJ workers witness extreme acts of violence against individuals or groups, the organisation may speak out publicly. RINJ may seek to bring attention to extreme need and unacceptable suffering when access to justice or lifesaving medical care is impeded, when medical facilities come under threat, when crises like rape for the purpose of genocide are neglected, or when the provision of aid is inadequate or abused.
- Crimes Against Humanity, 2012 to 2017-09-19. RINJ Claims the right for any of its members capable, to arrest and detain for transport to the Hague any ISIS person who
1) in a contiguous set of actions to or from the moment of being observed comitting an act in contravention of the Rome Statute; and
2) who in so doing also simultaneously claims to be or showing that they are, by uniform, flag bearing, or outright statement, members of the alleged War Criminal Group known as "The Islamic State".