This is what the South China Sea looks like lately.
Militarization of the Asian Seas is a prelude to world war & must be stopped. Millions of Asian families, simple poor people, are threatened.
It is seldom realized that American rival claims in the South China Sea (SCS) do not just create diplomatic hassles but also create much more severe negative humanitarian impacts on SCS citizens, in this case, hundreds of thousands of families. Asian families suffer from Militarization and Nuclearization of the Asian Seas.
- The South China Sea Disputes
- South China Seas today
- How do nuclear subs work?
- Global protest against USA illegal nuclearization of the Asian Seas
- View from The Hill: For Morrison AUKUS is all about the deal, never mind the niceties
- ANZUS without NZ? Why the new security pact between Australia, the UK and US might not be all it seems
- Can the Australia-France relationship be salvaged?
- RINJ Foundation releases South China Sea Treaty Proposal
- Why is the South China Sea such a hotly contested region?
- Exposing US hypocrisy on South China Sea island reclamation
- Is China playing a long game in the South China Sea?