The United Nations and the topmost influential nations of the world must stop acquiescing to rogue leaders who violate human rights with impunity.
As [former] Vice President Biden said Tuesday, “it is in the mourning for senseless tragedies that we find answers”.
Today the world has many reasons for mourning as local police wield weapons of war against unarmed citizens who are otherwise dying from a ferocious virus running out of control and a health care system that is only for the privileged and the wealthy.
Because of the malign conduct of one nation:
- The world’s foremost Climate Change agreement is scuttled at the expense of our children’s future.
- All nuclear weapons accords for Europe have been trashed and today first-use atomic bombs make up the low yield warheads on missiles surrounding the nations of Europe.
- American provocateurs have stirred up riots in Hong Kong and in America to disadvantage legitimate humanitarians to the gain of White Supremacist factions of Trump’s base.
- Trump’s White Nationalists have posed as liberal-minded groups and adduced promises of violence and mayhem as a way of discrediting ordinary civilians who now feel terrified about participating in democratic process.
- Iranians do not have sufficient medicines and hospital equipment to care for COVID-19 patients because of the smashing of the hard-won Iran Nuclear Deal which gave the world relief from enormous tensions built up over 40 years of American harassment of Iran which only became a “malign actor” as a terrified, oppressed and angry underdog. That technique is getting old but is still applied to China, North Korea and many nations that do not bow to White Supremacist America.
- North Korean children are starving in the millions.
- Over a million Iraqis are dead since 2003 and five US military bases still occupy the country despite Baghdad’s repeated requests that Americans leave.
- Trump ordered the mass murder of a dozen officials in Baghdad on 3 January.
- Trump approved the bombing and killing of 45 Yemeni Children on 9 August 2018.
- Currently the United States is inventing intelligence reports it says incriminate China in all sorts of malfeasance that never happened. They then invade China’s spaces with warships and try to start a war to redirect attention from America’s deliberate exacerbation of an American epidemic that is killing non-White Americans at an alarming rate.
The United Nations and all of its elements have failed humanity inasmuch as when the safety of women and children are assailed by their own government, there is no remedy whatsoever.
The Human Rights Commission despite gargantuan and endless effort has failed to make a difference to the crimes of the wealthiest nations because it has no teeth inasmuch as the UN members do not back up the findings of the Commissioner whose work has been a beacon example of how to elevate the dignity and worth of every human.
The International Criminal Court has heard complaints about many thousands of murders and other crimes against humanity by despots like Rodrigo Duterte, Donald Trump, Jair Messias Bolsonaro , Nicholas Maduro and the list goes on… Nothing has been accomplished and the crimes worsen.
The IC has not enough staffing nor budget nor backing members with the guts to do what needs to be done.
The RINJ Foundation is consequently asking the G7 and so-called G20 nations to refrain from attending the political summit in the United States now postponed to September. This is a sham. The woman of the world do not wish to be marginalized, humiliated or part of another Trump misogyny-fest run by a a rapist, a murderer and White Supremacist.
Our membership is a reflection of the women of the world and therefore the vast majority of our three million members are non-white.
How dare leaders join a White Supremacist in a fake international meeting that is only intended as a reelection stunt?
We believe the G7/G20 will do the right thing. We treaten nothing but a democratic response at the polls as the democratic elections arrive on our calendars in he months and years to come. We also believe that ordinary Americans are doing the right things to stay home and stay safe once they have made their case for elevation of the dignity and worth of all humans equally.
The theme of this request is “elevating the dignity and worth of all peoples“. That is also the reason.
“How can we flush the racists from our midst?” asks Calais, Maine nurse Monique Deslauriers in apparent frustration and pain, not unlike most Americans lately.
The emotion is so strong that across America police officers tasked with crowd control have shed tears alongside crying protesters. Some took a knee when prayer began, and a Sheriff had his units stand down and join a parade for the Black Lives Matter movement (BLM) which has been protesting the premeditated murder of the dear, sweet man, George Floyd.
This article will share reasons and explain the request of humanitarians that G7/8 and G20 invitees not attend the postponed [to September] meetings in America. They say they are adamant in wanting to equally “elevate the worth and dignity of all peoples”, and “politicians should join humanitarians in this, for a change”.
At the White House rubber bullets, tear gas and brutal violence by paramilitary cleared the peoples’ Lafayette Park of peaceful park users for a Trump photo opportunity at St. John’s Episcopal Church. Trump threatened as “President of Law and Order” to set the US Army on American black protesters as he stood with a group of White Supremacist cabinet members. This caused a huge escalation in demonstrator attendance risking their lives during the super-contagious COVID-19 Pandemic well into the wee hours of Tuesday morning.
“Humans now face ferocious enemies that could annihilate us like a raging inferno consuming bugs,” says nurse Deslauriers referring to the SARS-CoV-2 and Ebola outbreaks, both in their early stages.
“The racist groups Trump calls his ‘base’ will push non-whites into that fire, and the world must pay close attention to our warning of this crime,” notes Monique Deslauriers.
“This is one more crime against humanity commit by the Trump Administration, and my dad, my mom, granddad and all their relatives for 400 years have been conservatives or Republicans all their lives, yet they say the same things as I say to you,” she added.
Monique is a nurse practitioner who in the past ten years has been an activist, a medical supervisor for women’s health clinics and a director of the RINJ Foundation, a global women’s rights group. She and her partner have set up three clinics and a small hospital in the midst of the Amazon Basin in Venezuela hence the women have challenged the worst of mankind in order to elevate the dignity and worth of ordinary Venezuelans.
“Armed white supremacists have occupied Governor’s offices and State Senates ranting about opening America [from quarantine too early is the complaint] because secretly they believe that SARS2 kills mostly people of colour,” Monique added.
Some American Militia members FPMag spoke with on social media, said that was true, thus confirming the allegation of this nurse and humanitarian worker. These persons claimed that was their belief, and boldly so as if everyone would completely understand and agree.
Commenting on looters and anarchistic violence, Israeli security expert, Simon Baldock said, “Put the brakes on that. Look at the two acts separately. Genuine protesters versus exploitative criminals. All demonstrations that run more than two days attract the worst of organized crime, looters who make a lot of money going from event to event stealing high priced goods they sell on the black market. These events also beget undercover police who try to perform acts of vandalism to reflect badly on the demonstrators and give police an incident report from which to justify escalation of police violence. Then,” he says, “there is the most deviant of trouble makers who only want to encourage violence with impunity and gain bragging rights within say the ‘American Militia’, other armed right-wing cultist groups, or a street gang or something like that.”
FPMag shared that thought with Monique Deslaurier in Calais, Maine and she agreed.
Why is Donald Trump escalating the demonstrations and stoking the demonstrations? “Racist groups will push non-whites into the fire,” appears to be an accurate allegation.
According to a study released on 27 May 2020, the “latest overall COVID-19 mortality rate for Black Americans is 2.4 times as high as the rate for Whites and 2.2 times as high as the rate for Asians and Latinos.”
This is true in a country where non-whites have claimed for years, hundreds of years, that black lives don’t matter.
“This truth demands that world leaders must elevate the dignity and worth of all lives. They cannot support White Supremacy in America,” says Katie Alsop, a senior leader with the RINJ Women’s group.
“Look at the non-white slaughters around the world,” says the activist.
“America and its allies have been attacking and killing Asians in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Iran, North Korea, and now even China. Starvation tactics or outright carpet bombing of civilians including children’s schools and school buses, ice cream factories—racism is mass murdering in the name of WMD that don’t exist; outlandish allegations that defy science and glaring evidence to the contrary of a single virus lab with a single bat causing a pandemic that infected already 10% of all Americans, 2% of the world (some 6.4 million people) and killed mostly non-white people, White Supremacists are screwball liars, don’t get me going…” she added with a huff.
The Numbers of Deaths in the USA at 09/28/2022
U.S.A. (pop. 331,560,193)
- CoV19 Reported Cases: 97,258,206
- Current Reported Deaths:(CFR: 1.12%): 1,074,479 CSPaC.net estimated actual: 1,327,273
- Cured: 94,367,342
- Beta experimental: All time reported + unreported asymptomatic people maybe not sick, not immune, but possibly infectious and including the many people who have had several mild or asymptomatic infections: 530,909,259.23
- 160.12% of the USA may have been infected or even reinfected including reported + estimated unreported mild and estimated asymptomatic (530,909,259.23) human infections, some of which may not have been ill in their first course of the disease, but could have spread the disease.
- 1.12% is USA current Case Fatality Rate (CFR) &
- 0.25% is estimated inferred average Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
- 1,327,273 estimated total COVID-19 deaths including unreported likely-cause excess deaths. According to projections of IHME, IHME calculation of excess deaths is slightly higher than what CSPaC is estimating.
- CoV19 Cases: 521,517,389
- Deaths: 5,482,669 | 1.06%
- Cured: 504,788,168
- Reported + estimated all unreported 3,421,829,040
Note: Total statistics for the United States do not include these offshore territories. The US Military is included as if it is an offshore territory, not reported as continental USA data but as USA overall totals and included in world totals. FPMag evaluates these separately for many reasons.
|Continental US||96,005,291||1,074,479 | 1.12%||93,598,670|
|+US Military||739,137||689 | 0.1%||674,775|
|+Guam||58,466||401 | 0.7%||57,893|
|+Puerto Rico||410,793||5,104 | 1.24%||379,494|
|+US Virgin Islands||23,109||123 | 0.5%||22,887|
|+Northern Mariana Islands||13,166||40 | 0.3%||13,117|
|+American Samoa||8,244||34 | 0.4%||7,526|
The American Epicenter including ALL Territories has 13.86 % of global 'active' cases (1,810,028 USA (incl territories) / 13,062,937 Global), people infected with COVID-19 now.
Abundant proof that vaccines are working, an observation derived from unrelated data analysis.
As the epicenter we look at continental USA together with US territories and without. The significant decline in Case Fatality Rate (CFR) in the continental United States particularly, during 2 0 2 1, since vaccines became available, is believed to be due to vaccination rates and is abundant proof that the vaccines are working.
In order to avoid letting countries that refuse to report the sum of case recoveries, thus skewing global calculations, Burundi, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Britain, most provinces of Canada, Ecuador, FaeroeIslands, Falklands, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, Iceland, Mongolia, Laos, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Ukraine, South Korea, Tunisia, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Spain and Sweden 'recoveries' are estimated based on the current reported global recoveries as a percentage of all cases. (([reported recoveries]) divide (618,775,595 [Global Reported Sum of All Cases] less 34,018,509 [France Sum of Cases] less 1,002,057 [Ecuador Sum of Cases] less 13,393,196 [Spain Sum of Cases] less 8,415,459 [Netherlands Sum of Cases] less 2,583,370 [Sweden Sum of Cases] less 4,138,979 [Peru Sum of Cases])) = 97% a coefficient which is then adjusted according to the number of cases in the past 30 days and the new coefficient is applied to the sum of each of these nation's cumulative cases to estimate the missing recoveries data. In the case of France some additional hospital-sourced recovery data is factored.
|All USA||Sum of Cases||Deaths||Recovered||Active|
See The Lancet estimate of excess mortality from COVID-19 (Download PDF) in 191 countries/territories and 252 subnational units of select countries, from 1 January 2 0 2 0, to 31 December 2 0 2 1.
See also IHME Estimates for America.
Perhaps this is the true sign of a humanitarian. Forgiveness and remedial action?
FPMag was told by the two nurses in the Venezuelan team that, “The people like Donald Trump, Jair Bolsonaro, Nicolás Maduro Moros and others whose personality disallows them to empathize with humans need to enter unique cognitive retraining to at least learn to mimic the values the human spirit needs. Meanwhile parenting needs a required lecture or more on how to avoid creating a two-dimensional child without a conscience we call sociopaths as adults,” said Deslaurier with Francis agreeing.
The solitary dead black man in the street was George Floyd. We thought he might change America but George must change the world.
Since Trayvon Martin‘s death there hasn’t been such a gut-wrenching display of pain. The most targeted group by SARS2 took to the streets to cry and the whole world can feel this agony and tens of thousands have joined the demonstrations in cities around teh world.
Let this tell the world that mankind can’t let one more life fall below the highest possible dignity and worth.
That applies to those who can care for hungry babies in the Democratic Republic of Congo and even the terrified doctors and nurses who are treating Ebola patients.
There must be a maximized and equal dignity and worth assigned to each
- inmate in prison;
- accused person in the prisoner dock of the courtroom;
- patient in the rows of beds in hospitals saturated with COV patients;
- and the toothless lady who walked from the Islamic City of Marawi in Mindanao to Solano in Nueva Vizcaya, a province of the Philippines located in the region of Cagayan Valley in Luzon.
While the G7 member leaders bicker about whether Vladimir Putin is welcome to the US-hosted G7 meeting this year in June, Angela Merkel has indicated that she may not go, citing issues related to the coronavirus pandemic. She is the type of leader who puts the dignity and worth of each and every German as her top priority.
In 2018, Vladimir Putin was accused by the credible OPCW (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) of a poisoning in the city of Salisbury, England using Novichok nerve agent. This crime commit on 4 March 2018, targeted both Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia Skripal. It is hard to imagine a more heinous crime. Since the initial allegations, more evidence has come to light that even without a trial by a finder of fact suggest that it must be taken seriously.
Canada and Britain have said they could not support the notion of a G8 given that Mr. Putin has not been able to clear up the matter in any way.Please
“Please Don’t go to the G7 in America,” urges humanitarian women
“To protest another black man dead in the street, there should be no G7 meeting in America,” says Michele Francis from South America via WhatsApp.
Her message to G7 leaders is, “Don’t go to America for the G7 or this fake G20 election event because no good will come of this and each leader who does go is just one more snake in a pit of inhumanity. And if they are not such a snake, they risk being pushed into the fire [based on Monique’s analogy].”
Can we listen to the hearts of children? Who do they pick to trust?
Here’s an unusual anecdote. This is not a divining stick moment but a cute quirk and a righteous moment.
We met a 40-month old child, a particularly bright little one who “likes to play child computer games about spelling and art during the lock down” say his parents.
The youngster was asked in a clinic waiting room about a picture on a computer screen. The picture was a G7 leader group shot in France. It was a distraction to sit the youngster still and have a listen to his lungs. “Which person is the nicest.”
The child put a hand on the mouse as the cold stethoscope explored his back while the little guy gently moved the mouse cursor to Angela Merkel. “That one.” It probably means nothing. But the recent pandemic data, pure facts, suggest that women leaders have raised the dignity and worth of each of their countrymen.
Angela Merkel says she is not going to the G7 meeting, hence the men should not go either. Don’t go or you are just another snake in the put endorsing racism.
Concomitantly the dignity and worth of civilians in these countries is held to the highest levels by these leaders:
- Chancellor Angela Merkel (Germany)
- President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf (Liberia)
- President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner (Argentina)
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajed (Bangledesh)
- President Dalia Grybauskaite (Lithuania)
- Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar (Trinidad and Tobago)
- President Atifete Jahjaga (Kosovo)
- Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt (Denmark)
- Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller (Jamaica)
- President Park Geun-hye (South Korea)
- Prime Minister Alenka Bratusek (Slovenia)
- Prime Minister Sibel Siber (Cyprus (North))
- Prime Minister Aminata Touré (Senegal)
- Prime Minister Erna Solberg (Norway)
- Prime Minister Laimdota Straujuma (Latvia)
- President Catherine Samba-Panza (Central African Republic)
- President Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca (Malta)
- Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz (Poland)
- President Tsai Ing-wen (Taiwan)
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern (New Zealand)
Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington said she was outraged. She was talking about the US President sending paramilitary forces to clear a peaceful gathering at the St. John’s Episcopal Church in Lafayette Square with tear gas, batons and shields plus flash-bangs. Donald Trump wanted to send out his apparent White Supremacist message that Governors needed to “dominate” the streets where “Black Lives Matter” protests have been taking place in over 30 American cities following the death of George FLoyd a week ago Monday.
“We align ourselves with those seeking justice for the death of George Floyd and countless others,”said Bishop Mariann Budde.
“And I just can’t believe what my eyes have seen.” The Bishop sounded very sad, even broken.
“The word of God was on the side of the protesters,” said Father Edward Beck, an American Catholic priest speaking to Chris Cuomo on CNN early Tuesday morning from California. He had been asked about the significance of Trump shoving the public off the Church grounds and having himself photographed holding a bible in front of St. John’s Episcopal Church.