“The most fundamental rights of an individual are the inalienable rights to life and safety of the person.
“These are inalienable rights governments of the world are bound to protect.
“In their failure on a large scale to guarantee these rights to the children and their families of Iraq and Syria, the Islamic State Caliphate, The Republic of Iraq, the Syrian Arab Republic and The Autonomous Kurdish Region of Iraq are, all four, failed states.” – CEO The RINJ Foundation
- Women & Girls Daily Raped & Killed In Syria & Iraq. (Dec 2012 – Jan 22 2013)
- More Volunteers Needed (June 5, 2014)
- U.N. Plan To Counter Sex Crimes In War (July 11, 2014)
- Genocide Emergency – Yazidis (Aug 17, 2014)
- RINJ Is Building an ICC Case Against Each ISIL Rapist (Sep 3, 2014)
- Report A Rape Crime in a War Zone (Sep 11, 2014)
- https://rinj.org/documents/war-crime/ (Read Rome statute July 2002)
- The Plight of The Yazidi People
- Good News For Some Yazidi Women
- Women and Girls are Daily Raped and Killed In Syria.
- Emergency in Northern Iraq
- “Combattants Who Rape“
- “War-Crime Defined“
- Islamic State Caliphate +Syria +Iraq +KRI = Failed States
- RINJ Foundation Says Iraq Failed To Protect Children – Yazidis (08/31/2015)
- https://rinj.org/documents/sinjar/ (RSAC-Sinjar Doc Repository)
- Pressing Need For USA and Iraq to Rejoin ICC
The RINJ Foundation is asking the U.N. security Council and all governments of the world to destroy by killing or capturing the Islamic State Caliphate (also known as ISIS) because the Islamic State Caliphate presently commits crimes against humanity with impunity; has set out to deliberately destroy the lives of millions of children and their families and dominate the world with its misogynistic brutality; and has instilled fear in all ordinary citizens everywhere in the world. (WireService.ca Press Release [07/19/2015] )
- The RINJ Foundation has adopted a mission while supporting and caring for survivors, to also gather and compile detailed information on parties to armed conflict that are credibly suspected of committing or being responsible for acts of rape or other forms of sexual violence.
- The RINJ Foundation vows to be especially vigilant and to aggressively gather evidence where a pattern of sexually violent conduct appears to prove the crime of genocide.
Knowing that ‘only 30 convictions have been made from an estimated 50,000 rapes committed during the Bosnian War’ should make every human weep, for if that epitomizes the state of the human species on this earth, we do not deserve this beautiful planet we seem to be soiling. The best way ahead is to make certain that never happens again.
Facts about the conduct of warring factions in Syria and Iraq are hard to attribute precisely but the facts are no less true that children and their families of Syria and most of Iraq are unsafe and moreover, millions are displaced, homeless and at risk of death.
The spillover into Iraq has displaced as many as 3 million persons or more.
ISIS combatants and followers plus other combatants fighting against or in favour of the failed government of Bashar al Assad in Damascus Syria are certainly accountable for much of the raping and murdering of citizens reported to various UN entities.
- The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant was formerly part of al-Qaeda, but was disavowed by al-Qaeda General Command, which stated: “It is not affiliated with al-Qaeda and has no relationship with it… al-Qaeda is not responsible for ISIS’s actions.”
- The United States alleges that Belarus has provided or attempted to provide direct military support to the Syrian government. Belarus denies this. There are also unconfirmed rumours that Algeria is providing military support to Syria.
- The Christian militia Sutoro opposes the government, while its offshoot Sootoro supports the government. Both are allied with the YPG.
- There is regular conflict between various rebel groups. However, members of the People’s Protection Units have coordinated with the Free Syrian Army.
- In the Rebel/ISIS conflict, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant has been fighting the Free Syrian Army, the Syria Revolutionaries Front, the Army of Mujahedeen, the Islamic Front and the al-Nusra Front. Jund al-Aqsa has declared its neutrality in the conflict. Ghuraba al-Sham has clashed with the al-Nusra Front and the al-Tawhid Brigade.
- Members of the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Syria as well as the Kurdish Freedom Party have on occasion clashed with the People’s Protection Units, the armed wing of the Democratic Union Party.
- The Kurdish National Council has joined the Syrian National Coalition–though without officially committing any military forces to the opposition–while simultaneously retaining its membership in the Kurdish Supreme Council alongside the PYD.
- Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar was subordinate to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, but withdrew due to its oath of allegiance to the Caucasus Emirate leadership to become independent. It is now a member of Jabhat Ansar al-Din.
- Egypt changed its position on this conflict from support for the opposition to neutrality after the 2013 Egyptian coup.
- Jordan and the United Arab Emirates ended armament support for the Syrian opposition in 2014 due of concerns about radical Islamist presence among the opposition fighters.
The RINJ Foundation is urging all governments of the world to take immediate responsibility and care for its nations’ children and their families and furthermore to recognize that sexual violence is not only employed by as a tactic of war by the Islamic State Caliphate but also as a tactic of international terror employed by the Islamic State Caliphate based in al Raqqah, Syria.
The Case against ISIS. The Caliphate is iconic to violent sex crime. Regardless of public beheadings, Islamic State Caliphate ’ sexual violence against women, children and men is what Islamic State Caliphate has come to represent.
“Rape as a weapon of war is an assault on security and a world in which these crimes happen is one in which there is not, and never will be, peace.” – Angelina Jolie, June 2014
ISIS Price Lists For Sex Slaves
Survivors who were able to escape from ISIL say the women held in its prison in Mosul face two fates: Those who convert to Islam are sold as brides to Islamist fighters for prices as low as $25, (USD) and ranging up to $150. Public auctions yield a price of up to $1000.00 for sellers and re-sellers. Those women and children who do not convert face daily rape and a slow death.
ISIS has issued a decree to its people saying “We have received news that the demand in Women and Cattle market has sharply decreased and that will affect Islamic State revenues as well as the funding of mujahideen in the battlefield, therefore we have made some changes.”
“Below are the prices for Yazidi and Christian women. The price for Yazidi or Christian women between the age of 40 – 50 is $43 (£27) $75 (48) for 30 to 40-year-olds $86 (£55) for 20 to 30-year-olds $130 (£83) for ten to 20-year-olds $172 (£110) for one to nine-year-olds Customers are allowed to purchase only three items with the exception of customers from Turkey, Syria and Gulf countries.” ( Dated and sealed by ISIS in Iraq October 16, 2014.)
ISIS Publishes quasi-official statement on
The status of women in the Islamic State Caliphate.
• “To clarify the role of Muslim women and the life which is desired for them, that which will make them happy in this world and the hereafter.
• “To clarify the realities of life and the hallowed existence of women in the Islamic State, in Iraq and in alSham, and to refute the rumours that detractors advance against it, using evidence supported and experienced by women living there. ”
• “To expose the falsity of the tawheed in the Arabian Peninsula, which claims to be unique in protecting the women and preserving her rights and religion. If you ask any Muslim, male or female, on the reason for the choice of this country as a comparison with the Islamic State, I say, thanks be to God the highest.”
ISIS Doctrine On “The Management of Women”
(Most UN Nations have outlawed forced marriage of children under 9 to 16 which is in fact rape.)
Many of our girls have been lost to secular society. They study things unrelated to religion and that have no worldly use. Their studies last many years, stopping them from marrying until they reach completion of these strange studies.
While they do so, social and civil problems arise that have later consequences when they eventually marry, or marriage is postponed altogether. This is not what God willed. Instead of this, we suggest an alternative.
It is possible to draw up a plan for the ideal education of our girls, one which begins when they are seven years old and ends when they are fifteen, or a little earlier. Within it, they are to be taught mental arithmetic and skills according to their age and ability. This, of course, depends on the mental and physical development of the girls.
This is a quick, simple proposal, not something in depth, just to give an idea. From ages seven to nine, there will be three lessons: fiqh and religion, Quranic Arabic (written and read) and science (accounting and natural sciences).
From ten to twelve, there will be more religious studies, especially fiqh, focusing more on fiqh related to women and the rulings on marriage and divorce. This is in addition to the other two subjects. Skills like textiles and knitting, basic cooking will also be taught.
From thirteen to fifteen, there will be more of a focus on Shariah, as well as more manual skills (especially those related to raising children) and less of the science, the basics of which will already have been taught. In addition, they will be taught about Islamic history, the life of the Prophet and his followers.
It is considered legitimate for a girl to be married at the age of nine.
Most pure girls will be married by sixteen or seventeen, while they are still young and active. Young men will not be more than twenty years old in those glorious generations.
The RINJ Foundation theory of collecting evidence of this war crime of ISC and specific evidence against each individual perpetrator is based on large numbers of volunteers and the surreptitious ability of every woman and some children to make a small contribution which in aggregate will comprise the best and most comprehensive compilation of witness accounts and photo/video identification using the most sophisticated technology ever in the hands of civilians. If you have data to submit, do so here at the RINJ war-crime report server.
- Probably conceived in despair to oppose the wrongdoings of Bashar al-Assad, president of Syria and collecting momentum with the help of many well-meaning people and entities, the Islamic State has by any definition became a collection of fanatical criminals drawing many more of that kind of person to themselves and who in the recent two-year aggression and violence in the Middle East are better known for raping men, children and women than anything else.
- Probably the Islamic State Caliphate is a powerful magnet to psychopaths of the strongest measure of personality defects and criminality.
- Many Islamic State Caliphate members don’t have a negative emotional reaction to gore for example they don’t have the physiological effects most people do as a reaction to chopped off heads and bleeding decapitated bodies that they gleefully pose with in their pictures for the world. They have no reaction to gore and blood etc. and often like violent imagery.
- More than one Islamic State fighter has told a medical worker that violence and gore gave him and many of his peers a positive emotional response and even excited them sexually. The witness was calm and did not show signs of increased heart rate and blood pressure, perspiration, or feel sick. Another Islamic State Caliphate fighter described to his cohorts with excitement how he had inserted a gun barrel into the vagina of an infidel girl and pulled the trigger.
- Eyewitnesses have described how large numbers of children and young women raped by Islamic State fighters committed suicide after returning to their families. The RINJ Foundation has heard this described by Islamic State supporters as a predictable effect of systematic rape by Islamists against non-Muslims and part of the strategy is to capture, brutalize, rape and then finally release girls to their families so that the story of their torture spreads around the world to instill fear.
- There are numerous cases of barely pubescent children raped and impregnated by Islamic State fighters, then released to their community by the Islamic State Caliphate supporters.
- Islamic State Caliphate fighters have advanced on civilian villages, towns and cities in Africa and the Middle East separating female children from men and boys and older women then moving them several times in an organized and methodical fashion to sex-slavery camps where they are raped; given the option to convert to Islam, repent their past and be sold as wives as an “incentive” to fighters; sold or traded as infidel sex slaves; or put to work sexually servicing visiting Islamic State Caliphate fighters.
- ISC abusers of children and their mothers are Syrian, Libyan, Algerian, Saudi Arabian, Palestinians, Nigerians, Egyptians, Russians, Germans, Chechens, and foreign fighters from every continent of the world.
A RINJ Foundation white paper on World Governments’ brutal disregard for the safety & care of children & their families.
- Following America’s Unwitting Creation of ISIS, Iraq gave to ISIS all of Fallujah, Mosul & Ramadi — & walked away.
- Sectarian Iraq: Violence, Prejudice, Discrimination & Persecution
- America and the West Flip-Flopped
- Shiites Try To Create Booby-Trap For Sunnis Using The West
- What Should America Do?
- U.S. & NATO conspire to aid ISIS topple secular Syrian govt. of al Asaad
- Governments show cavalier approaches to human life.
- Government: Wars of Human Economics. How Much Is Life Worth?
- Non-Government Organizations: What do We Do?
- Reaching for a better world